See all jobs in Greenwood SC
Job Location: Greenwood, SC
Full-time Direct Labor
Greenwood, SC, US
Requisition ID: 1061
Summary of Duties:
Operates various machines as required to produce a finished product. Examines blueprints, drawings and work orders to assure adherence to customer specifications. Performs in process inspections to assure customer order accuracy and quality standards. Maintain concise router documentation and other production reporting. Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Occasionally will pull material and stage at operation.
- Operates various fabrication machines as needed
- Fabricates metal to specified dimensions.
- Verifies quantity and size of fabricated items using various measuring devices.
- Maintain product quality and essential documentation.
- Visually inspects products for conformance to specifications and make adjustments as needed.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Responsible for keeping work area and equipment clean, and orderly and free from congestion and debris.
- Performs routine machinery preventive maintenance as needed.
- Completes paperwork and documentation as required.
- Advises material handler of specific material needs in a timely manner.
- Maintain and meet established machine center efficiencies.
- Follow designated production schedules and coordinating work according to priorities.
Minimum Job Requirements (but not limited to):
- Legible handwriting
- Minimum score on math and blueprint reading tests.
- Demonstrate ability to operate punch and brake presses by setting glides and making ram adjustments
- Ability to follow written instructions accurately.
- Complete required training in the use of measuring instruments, gauges and test equipment to become proficient in their utilization.
- Complete training in reading and understanding blueprint specifications.
- Demonstrate above average mechanical aptitude.
- Have proficient understanding of decimals and fractions.
- Ability to work well with other people and demonstrate team player behavior.
- Must possess and demonstrate good written and communication skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects at frequent intervals.
- This job requires walking, standing, stooping and bending 100% of the time
Sizemore, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.