See all jobs in Thomson GA
Job Location: Thomson, GA
Full-time Direct Labor
Thomson, GA, US
Requisition ID: 1164
Local manufacturing company has immediate openings for Powder Coat Technicians (PCT). PCTs are responsible for ensuring products are painted to customer specifications.
- Operates required machinery and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any unsafe acts or conditions to immediate supervisor.
- Updates immediate supervisor on all projects including project status, completion time projection, and any problems that may arise during production.
- Maintains inventory of powder materials and informs sourcing periodically on inventory needs.
- Maintains system in operable condition and performs maintenance on system as required.
- Follows all process control plans and quality processes.
- Inspects products prior to coating and after coating to ensure quality.
- Compliance with ISO-9001 policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as required by management.
- Ability to lift, drag, stand, walk, sit, twist at waist, and bend for duration of shift
- Must be able to hold a paint gun for duration of shift
- Ability to pass a medical clearance test to wear a PAPR (air supplied) helmet
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to read and follow detailed instructions
- Commitment to ensuring a safe work environment by following all safety procedures
- Painting experience is preferred
- Must have a valid and current driver's license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Repetitive motion involved
- Must be able to pass a Medical Respiratory Clearance in order to wear PAPR helmet.
- Possess knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to operate hand tools.
- Understands instructions and have decision-making capability.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Self-starter with initiative
Due to safety protocols, the following items are not permitted in the PCT work area:
- Spray deodorant
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.