Zuum Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers, brokers, and carriers on an automated platform. To better understand what we are about, please check out our website:
Were currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment. This person must have the ability to handle complex customer interactions via telephone, video conferencing, and occasionally, in-person for detailed demonstrations and sales pitches. Developing self and others to improve performance in current roles and to prepare for future roles.
*Please submit your resume now and attach your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if possible). This position has lots of room for growth!
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding clients, onboarding, and maintaining strong relationships with
- Nurture existing regional account base to ensure the expansion of Zuum's portfolio within accounts
- Work with assigned regional resources to ensure the growth of sales pipeline
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Identify and pursue key executives at target companies, by developing customer call strategies to interact with buyers (coaches, gatekeepers) to gain access to senior-level buyers and transportation leadership
- Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customers and Zuum Transportation Management to formalize the agreement
- Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach assigned quarterly quotas
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the account is properly maintained
- Coordinate marketing activities for your assigned region with Zuum's Marketing team
- Strong understanding of companies sales cycle and the ability to evangelize Zuum's suite of products
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of successful experience in business development in the freight brokerage, transportation, logistics, or supply chain industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs, and build relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to leverage the existing network of prospective customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Zuum offers competitive starting compensation, commission structure plus discretionary bonuses and benefits package, and an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Zuum Transportation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR