CLINICAL COORDINATOR (Associate or Licensed MFT, CSW, PCC, PhD, PsyD)
Mission Connection is a fully virtual IOP telehealth behavioral health service (mental health disorder focus) that is seeking a skilled associate or licensed clinician in a dynamic and interesting clinical and administrative role in an emerging telehealth program within the umbrella of and supported by a larger healthcare organization.
Full-time salaried individual that utilizes the availability and nature of telehealth to have flexible hours throughout the course of a workweek.
The Clinical Coordinator is an interesting fusion role that integrates clinical work with integrated administrative aspects to provide optimal results for the treatment of clients within our program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clinical role as primary therapist to enrolled clients, conducting individual sessions
- Clinical role as group facilitator, 2-3 groups per week and as needed.
- Clinical administrative oversight of a small team of clinical staff to coordinate care for the program
- Ensuring that clients have initial assessments completed within 24 hours of enrollment
- Ensuring clients are meeting required treatment hours
- Coordinating care for all clients within the program and ensuring the consistent delivery of quality clinical care.
- Work closely with the Program Director to achieve program goals.
- Collaborate with a small team for the program to provide clients adequate support in the areas of clinical, psychiatric, and
- Facilitate psycho-educational, topic, and process groups.
- Complete charting and documentation in accordance with documentation policies and procedures within 24 hours of completion of clinical session.
- Assist in the development of curriculum and have input into the structure nature of the program.
Other duties may be assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE | LICENSES
- Masters level required
- Must have active registration with Board of Behavioral Sciences or APA
- Preferred 3 years of mental health experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year