Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
IT Manufacturing Systems Analyst
The IT Manufacturing Systems Analyst is a service oriented, positive, forward thinking team member, who is responsible for implementing and supporting solutions to meet business-related requirements. Under the direction of the IT Manager, the Systems Analyst will provide a wide range of support utilizing the system development lifecycle from start to finish, root cause analysis, configuration/development and operational support for the manufacturing processes, which includes managing day-to-day system activities and operational processes. This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between a third party support team and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system documentation, including configuration specifications, functional specifications, and technical specificationResponsibilities
The Manufacturing Systems Analyst must develop an understanding of the manufacturing processes in order to support, implement, and improve operations and create efficiencies.
- Exercise professionalism and great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships.
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development.
- Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs and gather requirements to implement system solutions.
- Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
- Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
- Ability to complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work experience is required.
- Skills in: project management, customer service, communications skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data modeling.
- Able to utilize SDLC and Project Management methodologies.
- Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a positive team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
- Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing manufacturing environment.
- The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
- The ability to design now solutions to meet the needs of the users.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge is beneficial
- Working knowledge of data extraction and related communication standard of OPC.
- Experience with MES Application a plus.
- Oracle database knowledge is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.