MSP Consulting (40%)
- Perform pre-sales engineering; assessing customer needs to determine a best fit of services to provide and their value to the customer.
- Coordinate and drive customer onboarding; both through delegation and follow up, and through performing onboarding tasks.
- Create and maintain customer roadmap documentation that includes compliance with Intermax MSP best practices and customer technology needs, as well as establishing a timeline of major improvements for the customer environment.
MSP Subject Mater Expert (40%)
- Windows Server and Microsoft 365 Administration (Mandatory)
- WatchGuard firewalls, Ubiquiti Unifi networking, backup operations, Windows Server administration, Solarwinds RMM
- Respond to customer issue escalations, providing guidance and direction to staff for resolution or working directly with the customer to resolve the issue.
- Scope and deliver client and internal projects and initiatives.
- Timely execution of project tasks, activities, and status reporting.
- Perform and delegate responsibilities to design, implement, and maintain client and internal projects.
Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in a Windows Server based network
- Must have solid troubleshooting skills
- Proficient knowledge of user access control, patching and networking stacks
- Certifications (MCSE/MCSA) are a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of powershell scripting a strong plus
- SolarWinds RMM experience a strong plus
- Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written