Kreg Therapeutics Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment. We are seeking talented, ambitious individuals who seek an opportunity to prove themselves in the rapidly growing Medical Device Sales Industry. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those looking to break into Medical Device Sales Industry and represent proprietary technology to today's clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Conduct hospital visits to inspect product quality
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Develop and maintain positive, long-term client relationships
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers
- Comprehensive training.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance in a fast-growing medical device industry.