The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the IT team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on our business needs. This candidate will have technical and analytical skills who can interface directly with internal departments to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage the change control process
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
- Manage communication releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features. Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed. Provide support functions as needed.
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
- Maintain System, Security and Integrity -
- Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance -
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required;
- Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
A system administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization's business. They must have solid salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Most importantly they should be proactive, organized and logical.
- In-depth knowledge of Internet protocols and applications in addition to a solid understanding of business strategy
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and new technologies is essential
- Should be well-versed in web technologies and tools such as HTML, CSS
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
This position can be a remote role, or based at our HQ in West Bend WI.