Sales Associate, Healthcare Solutions
Job ID: 2021-17878
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives
Responsible for contributing to the company's strategic objectives of revenue growth, market leadership and quality customer service through the sale of Aesculap products to assigned accounts. Aids in exceeding territory and regional sales objectives.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Calls on customer accounts as assigned by HCS Sales consultant providing technical, marketing and administrative product information and demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer prices.
- Responsible for product installations and in-services.
- Remains informed of new products and other general information of interest to customers.
- Maintains within Salesforce.com; contacts, account records, opportunities and report activities..
- Develops relationships with Sterile Processing, Operating Room managers and other appropriate personnel within assigned accounts.
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in accordance with company policy seeking direction from HCS Sales Consultant as needed.
- Schedules, picks up and delivers repair orders for assigned accounts.
- Manage and submit sales expenses in accordance with budget and company policy.
- Monitors and gathers information on competitor activity.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Acts as liaison between customer and Marketing, Customer Service, and Credit Departments at Aesculap.
- Effectively manage personal sample inventory and ensure Setworld product is returned in a timely manner.
- Attends training sessions as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
- Secondary or peripheral job functions:
- Contribute to creating a climate of trust, ethics, and accountability by effectively seeking out and accepting feedback from others.
- Possess the ability to exceed expectations with the customer in mind and take responsibility for driving key results as well as empower others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate behaviors that drive efficiency by understanding and improving processes as well as sharing best practices.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
- B.A./B.S. required; preferably in business/marketing or biological/physiological sciences.
- One to two years previous sales experience preferred.
- Account management skills, which include problem-solving and customer relations.
- Excellent organizational, oral, computer and written communication skills.
Language and mathematical skills; reasoning ability:
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com
Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.