Seattle Reproductive Medicine is a fertility clinic serving the Pacific Northwest region. We've been helping to create life in Seattle for 15 years. Over these years the practice has grown to six locations and thirteen physicians - through the use of ever-evolving technology and patient-focused care. We're proud that our efforts have resulted in over 10,000 babies. Our Mission is to offer state of the art reproductive health care, so that people can live healthier, happier lives.
At SRM, we place our patients first and are committed to offer world-class patient care and service. We encourage people with a desire to provide extraordinary patient care to apply. You'll be joining a team committed to meeting the medical, emotional and financial needs of our patients.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hrs/wk
Typical infertility procedures: Oocyte Retrieval, Embryo Transfer, Hysteroscopy, TESA, Vasectomy Reversal, Cyst Aspirations, and D & C's
- Assisting during procedures
- Assures aseptic technique is maintained during procedures
- Maintains readiness of O.R. for all procedures
- Inventories O.R. supplies and stocks as needed
- Responsible for proper cleaning and sterilization of appropriate patient equipment & instrumentation
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient chart and is responsible for entering accurate data and/or orders into clinical system on a daily basis as a means to maintain the patient's electronic chart
This position is ideal for someone who likes to be busy and have a variety of duties and responsibilities. Fertility is a stimulating and ever changing field. This position requires adaptability, innovative thinking and interpersonal skills to be successful in a team environment.
Surgical Technologist certification with 2 years experience in an Operating Room setting preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package -- including bonus