See all jobs in Tacoma WA
Job Location: Tacoma, WA
We are looking to add a motivated, proactive, and organized individual as a Sourcing Specialist to our Talent Acquisition Team in our Tacoma, WA office! This individual will support the internal recruiting team with resume retrieval, creative sourcing, and operational support activities.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
*With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and transition onsite at a later date.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Provide exceptional sourcing, quality assurance, and operational support to the Talent Acquisition team and CareerStaff offices.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with CareerStaff employees and hiring managers.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates, as well as making sure appropriate follow-up and documentation happens for each candidate.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position, (e.g. "company sell", benefits, center information, mentoring, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities through a reporting mechanism.
- Work closely with recruiter(s) to develop sourcing strategies and candidate profiles based on position requirements.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).