See all jobs in Tacoma WA
Job Location: Tacoma, WA
We're looking to add a motivated, proactive, and organized individual to our Talent Acquisition Team in Tacoma, WA. This position is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting sourcing services to internal CareerStaff Unlimited branches across the United States. This individual will perform conventional and creative sourcing activities from initial sourcing to phone interviews and qualification, when appropriate. A wide degree of creativity, out-of-the-box sourcing strategies, and personal organization are required.
We are certified as a Great Place To Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Provide recruiting and sourcing support to local offices, assisting in the recruitment of internal candidates nationwide.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers across CSU through recruiting efforts and constant communication.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates, as well as follow-up and documentation for each candidate.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experiences, and knowledge.
- Prescreen candidates for internal positions (management, recruitment, sales, operations, and account management opportunities) and pass along their interest for review by the Hiring Manager; coordinate phone interviews / in-person interviews, as needed.
- Actively recruit/network to build relationships with potential internal candidates and develop a "bench" even when there is not an active position available.
- Network with local colleges, LinkedIn groups, etc. to help build relationships with candidates in areas where CSU has a local office.
- Facilitate all on-boarding for internal new hires company-wide.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in recruiting, recruiting support, sourcing, or online research is preferred.
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).