See all jobs in Tacoma WA
Job Location: Tacoma, WA
Training And Development Coordinator
The Talent Development team is looking to add a positive, organized, and outgoing Training and Development Coordinator to our growing team. The Training and Development Coordinator supports the trainers who work with new employees of various roles. This role requires a professional and personable individual who works well in a fast-paced environment.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Collaborate with management to plan and schedule all trainings for new CSU employees throughout the duration of the training program.
- Assist in creating and updating training documents as necessary.
- Maintain and update internal training drive for maximum efficiency.
- Run reports used to support recruiters and their progress. Analyze data to help reform and adjust the programs.
- Provide timely customer service to internal employees as needed.
- Create accounts for recruitment resources and help manage active seats.
- Assist in managing quality assurance across each brand.
- Participate in learning and development activities as requested by manager.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required if experience is relatable
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Ability to establish and achieve goals, prioritize, and multitask
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).