ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Community at The Heights Treatment begins with our treatment team. Each team member strives to be the best version of themselves through practicing honesty, integrity, and authenticity. As a team, we support each other's personal and professional growth, challenge each other to move beyond comfort zones, and strive to provide the best client care possible. This creates a recovery community for our clients that is safe and accepting, that is growth oriented, and that honors the individuality of each participant. Clients can expect a consistent, confidential, and supportive environment and regularity in their groups and fellow participants.
SUMMARY: The Primary Therapist is responsible for coordinating the entire patient experience which includes individual therapy, development of the Psychosocial Assessment, Master Treatment Plan, and facilitation of a variety of psychotherapy and psycho educational groups. This position reports to the Clinical Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating, maintaining patient load and the entire patient experience which includes individual therapy, development of the Psychosocial Assessment, Master Treatment Plan, and facilitation of a variety of psychotherapy and psycho educational groups
- Ensure clients are provided with an appropriate orientation and that clients are actively involved in making informed choices regarding services received
- Ensure assessments of clients are thorough, complete and timely; that treatment goals and objectives are based on results of appropriate assessment as well as relevant input from client served and are revised when indicated; services provided are related to goals and objectives in treatment plan
- Facilitates conjoint family therapy sessions and transition and discharge planning
- Communicates with patients' referring therapists and/or medical professionals, and is an active member of each patient's primary clinical team
- Coordinates treatment planning for each patient in the patient load
- Responsible for documenting continuity of care, reviews and treatment team meetings, which may include identification of objectives and interventions based on diagnosis and assessment
- Demonstrate competency in regard to treatment and documentation and maintain program certification and program standards
- Responsible for discharge planning throughout the course of a patient's treatment
- Responsible for ongoing research insuring appropriate recommendations are made for aftercare, as well as maintaining contact for clinical support from feedback professionals
- Assists in the effective management of all clinical caseloads and audits clinical documentation that spans multiple modalities of care
- Ensure that confidentiality regulations are maintained; services reflect an appropriate level of care with reasonable duration; ensure the master treatment plan is reviewed and updated according to facility standards, and transition plans and discharge summaries are completed when indicated.
- Main point of contact with Billing & Claims Management Company
- Intake Coordinator responsibilities such as: new client assessments, provide pertinent documentation to the Billing & Claims Management Company, etc.
- Attend clinical trainings, weekly staff meetings, supervision, sessions and chart audit meetings.
- Contribute to quality improvement and systems development
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:This job has no supervisory responsibilities.n.
This position has no travel requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Our organization has implemented policies to ensure clients and staff are safe by checking daily temperatures, required for clients, visitors and staff to wear masks, safety distance requirements, etc.