****Up to $3000.00 sign-on bonus for those new to EvergreenHealth****
Responsible for providing nursing services to patients in the home under the direct supervision of a registered nurse following a plan of treatment as ordered by the physician.
- Provides direct patient care in the patients home.
- Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
- Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
- Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
- Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor and/or RN case manager, in timely way.
- Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor, RN case manager and/or physician.
- Delivers nursing care within established standards of care, hospital and unit guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Currently licensed as a LPN in the State of Washington
- Current Washington State Drivers license and proof of insurability
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
- Reliable transportation
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clinical / educational knowledge to others (i.e., students, staff, patients and families, caregivers).
- Demonstrates skills to complete the nursing competency assessment checklist.
- Demonstrates knowledge of new trends and techniques in nursing.