DC Manufacturing Technician follows instructions and blueprints to assemble Custom Single Run (CSR) Disposable Containers (DC) for use in the biopharmaceutical industry. The technician will execute the required operational steps in manufacturing DCs and have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment on industry leading equipment.
- Ability to carry out procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines (GDLs)
- DC is a right first time product, The candidate must understand fully the associated quality acceptance criteria and highlight anything that may not meet specification
- Ability to compile all associated build documentation to an acceptable standard and in line with ABEC criteria
- The candidate must be willing to adhere to all associated standards and procedures associated with working in a classified clean environment
- Knowledge of all types of hand tools, fabricating equipment, measuring devices
- Operate overhead crane and/or forklift
- Conduct operations in a safe manner and be fully committed to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Execute other tasks as assigned
- Ability to travel when required
- Minimum one to two years previous experience
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in producing documentation that is subject to quality and customer audit
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to read tape measure and perform simple mathematical equations
- Aptitude with blue print reading
- Proficient with the use of hand tools and basic fabrication tools.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. / 23 kilograms
- Physically capable of wearing protective body, eye, ear, and head gear
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, reach, lift, push, pull and carry items
- Ability to wear all personal protective equipment & cleanroom gowning equipment
- Must be capable of maintaining a clean and safe working
ABEC is a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.? ABEC's unique value is based on combining long experience with the ability to engineer, design, manufacture, commission, qualify, and service the entire bioprocess to reduce overall cost, shorten time to market, and maximise productivity.? ABEC's products include process and equipment engineering/consulting services, comprehensive site services, bioreactors and fermenters, filtration and chromatography systems, prep and hold systems, and cleaning/sterilisation systems.