NOW OFFERING FREE PERSONAL CARE AIDE TRAINING!!!
- Course is offered at no cost to you.
- 6-Week Peer Mentor Program to ensure a positive transition from Companion to Direct Care Specialist
Do you have the heart of a caregiver? A passion for taking care of people? Do you enjoy spending time with 1 client in a peaceful, personal environment versus multiple clients in a busy sterile environment?
Visiting Angels of Charlottesville is a non-medical home care organization that provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living & independent Activities of Daily Living to the aging in place population and veterans.
- Caregiver experience *experience taking care of loved ones acceptable
- Drivers License
- Personal Vehicle
- Auto Insurance
- Incentive Retention Program
- Offers free Teledoc services, supplemental Aflac insurance and a 401k program
- Start earning Vacation Bonus Time after 1,000 hours worked
- Offers FREE Continuing Education Units valid towards maintaining your certification and furthering your education
Visiting Angels requires ALL caregivers to pass a state-mandated criminal background check, reference check, and drug screen.
Nationally known. Locally owned.