Share your love of life and provide compassionate care & joyful companionship to a senior in need by becoming a
Live-In Care Specialist!
What does a Live-In Angel Care Specialist position entail?
Provide assistance with ADLs and iADLs to our clients, meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation to & from appointments (typically in our client's vehicle), assist with errands, and warm, friendly companionship.
- Separate sleeping quarters & bathroom arranged while working on live-in cases.
- Meals provided
- Earn approximately $1,300 a week (pre-tax) as a Live-In Care Specialist!
- Caregiver experience
- PCA (personal care aide), Nurse Aide Course Completion Certificate, or CNA (certified nurse aide) certification
- Drivers License
- Personal Vehicle (preferred)
- Auto Insurance (preferred)
The following Job Titles typically perform well in this environment:
- Care Specialist
- Direct Care Aide (DCA)
- Home Care Aide
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Nurse Aide (NA)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Incentive Retention Program: Earn up to an extra $700 per year!!!
- Offers Tela-doc services, supplemental Aflac insurance and a 401k program
- Start earning Vacation Bonus after 1,000 hours worked
- Offers FREE Continuing Education Units valid towards maintaining your certification and furthering your education
Visiting Angels requires ALL caregivers to pass a state-mandated criminal background check, reference check, and drug screen.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Arial>,sans-serif">Nationally known. Locally owned.