Regional Vice President
Job ID: 2021-8140
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
Commonwealth Senior Living
The Regional Vice President of Operations manages the hands-on operational aspects in an assigned region of communities through a respectful, constructive, and energetic style, guided by the values of the company. The Regional Vice President of Operations provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to the communities to ensure they have the ability, drive, and poise to carry out the Company mission.
- Models the core values of the company:
- We Care About People
- We Do the Right Thing
- We are Passionate, Have Fun, and Celebrate Success
- We Speak Up! Its Our Responsibility
- We Take Ownership and Add Value
- We are Respectful
- Ensures all personnel exemplify the core values of the company at all times.
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 5 years of experience and track record in multi-property senior living.
- At least two years experience as an Executive Director of a community.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach high-performance teams.
- Track record of effectively leading a direct service organization with a complex array of resident programs
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- The Regional Vice President of Operations supervises all operational aspects of the communities in the region (approximately six to eight communities per region)
- Conduct regular community visits to ensure brand and ownership standards are being achieved
- Maintain existing and establish new standards of operation
- Affect positive change and continual progress in the areas of financial performance, revenue management and guest satisfaction
- Strong budgeting experience and financial management required
- Hands-on position guides properties in improving service standards, increasing profit, reducing costs and maintaining franchise standards
- Train, supervise and fill in for Executive Directors as necessary
- This position requires high energy, exceptional attitude and a balanced viewpoint
- Report regularly to the Chief Operating Officer on all aspects of community performance and communicate plans to rectify any deficiencies and growth opportunities
- Represent the organization to residents, families, and employees.
- Other duties as assigned