General Purpose and Scope
Geoverse is looking for a creative storyteller who will help craft and fine-tune key external communications press releases, blogs, posts, presentations, letters, scripts, etc. This role will focus on helping us create stories and material related to business announcements and strategy, presentations, correspondence, and thought leadership.
The successful candidate will be extremely collaborative and comfortable balancing a huge variety of projects across a bunch of people and priorities. This position requires someone who can be strategic, tactical and is always creative - and will be able to easily channel different voices for different projects/brands and audiences. Were looking for a brilliant storyteller because weve got a killer story to tell and is analytical enough to dig deep into the subject matter and understand the facts and stats behind the story.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Drafting and editing communications materials with a variety of voices, focuses and audiences, including press releases, media alerts, website copy, blogs, social posts, op-eds, speeches, scripts, talking points, long-form narratives and other PR and external communications materials
- Ability to translate wireless tech mumbo-jumbo into a coherent value proposition for a non-technical audience
- Helping to take the Geoverse brand voice and adapting it to serve the needs of various focuses and audiences
- Provide sound communications counsel and advice to various partners across the team
- Bringing new and creative themes, storylines and tools to the table
- Jump in on projects or events where the team needs additional support without needing weeks to get up to speed
- 7+ years experience with deep writing experience for both printed and spoken word
- Bachelors degree in marketing, English, journalism, or applicable field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan
- Strong comms understanding of differences and uses of media across various audiences (earned, owned, paid).
- Proficient using MS Office
- Experience with SEO/SEM, UI/UX, and publishing in CMS/blog environment
- Previous experience writing in technical industry; preferably pertaining to wireless technologies, digitalization, and Industry 4.0
About the Company:
Geoverse is a new kind of wireless company disrupting the status quo in cellular connectivity. We provide the most cost-effective, no-compromise solutions to cellular and broadband coverage and capacity challenges. Our solutions let enterprise and building owners deploy their own dedicated private cellular networks and rural communities enjoy blazing fast broadband. Geoverse is changing the way we think about cellular and help to usher in a new era of connectivity that brings together people, deliver economic prosperity, opportunity for all people, and a healthier planetApplicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. ATN and its subsidiary companies are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled