Would you like to help customers see their dream rooms become a reality?
If you are a positive and motivated professional with a passion for design, possess exceptional selling skills, and a love for building customer relationships, then Seldens Designer Home Furnishings has the opportunity for you!
We believe deeply that the right people are our greatest asset. We value people who are customer driven, detailed orientated, proactive and above all a team player that is always open to change. Starting out at a guarantee pay with a full support team and an extensive training program you are sure to get up and running with all the tools to succeed as an interior designer.
Our Seldens Interior Designers are responsible for building meaningful and long-term client relationships. They have comprehensive knowledge ranging from furniture construction to design trends. They use relationship selling techniques through in-home design consultations to maximize selling opportunities. Our design consultants take joy in the design process!
- Relationship selling through customer driven solutions.
- Confer with clients to determine style, type, and quality of merchandise desired to fit the clients' personal style and lifestyle.
- Ability to make house calls to clients to provide a complete design solution.
- Present complete design solution to clients. Demonstrating design concept, space planning and function of the product.
- Ensure clients are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times including after sale follow up.
- Highly driven to meet or exceed sales goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive outlook
- Self-motivated to clientele
- Computer proficiency
- Desire to learn
- Ability to listen and translate customer wants into design choices
With our generous commission-based compensation plan, your income is limited only by the amount of effort you apply. In addition to our commission compensation, there are other bonus opportunities.
- Paid training
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Generous Employee Discounts
#interiordesigner; #designer; #interiordesign; #interiors
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Desire to work in a commissioned sales environment.
- Dedicated to being a supportive team member.
- Capable of thriving in a varied paced retail environment.
- Creating, presenting, and selling product and design solutions.
- Ability to drive to customers' residences and businesses for design consultations.
- Engaging customers to determine their needs according to taste, lifestyle, and investment range.