See all jobs in Urbandale IA
Job Location: Urbandale, IA
Req No. 2021-7174
Category Business/Client Support
We are seeking a talented Contact Center Agent I with a passion for providing top-notch levels of customer service. This individual will support CO-OP's Card Services division in Urbandale Iowa.
- Manage incoming phone inquiries and requests from cardholders and financial institutions while maintaining timely problem resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and identify caller needs while providing accurate information, initiate research and document all actions taken to ensure complete resolution.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients.
- Review applicable industry publications to ensure that rules, regulations and compliance issues are being followed.
- Work with multiple software applications and programs.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2 year degree or 2 years of applicable customer service work experience.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in an office or call center environment preferred.
- Credit/debit card processing and financial institution operations experience preferred.
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office and other software solutions.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, anticipate and solve problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible availability preferred (afternoons and evenings)
- Bilingual candidates preferred! (English/Spanish)
- A vailability to work one weekend day per week required.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.