See all jobs in Des Moines IA
Job Location: Des Moines, IA
Req No. 2021-7228
Category Business/Client Support
We are seeking a talented Administrative Services Coordinator which is a service position involved with supporting COOP with Mail Delivery and Distribution, Scanning, Document Storage, Office Supply Management, Switchboard, and providing assistance with any departments within COOP as needed.
- This position is on-site. That means that the person in this position is expected to work in our physical office location. As stated above, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees that are working on-site and greatly appreciate their commitment.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Mail processing
- Process and deliver daily USPS mail throughout the site.
- Process and deliver all incoming packages throughout the site.
- Process all outgoing packages.
- Track all packages outgoing.
- Full understanding of all shipping types and ability to offer alternatives.
- Maintain adequate supply of all mail center related material.
- Scanning services
- Scanning documents as requested by departments and to their specifications.
- Documentation storage management
- Coordinate all documentation storage requests.
- Manage offsite storage.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Processing quarter destroy orders.
- Coordinate and execute all retrieval requests.
- Office Supply Management
- Review and release all orders for the company.
- Review internal orders to budget.
- Manage online configuration, user accounts, workflows, and approvals.
- Process all orders for business cards for the company.
- Process all orders for Name Plate for the company.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls and forwards to appropriate personnel or department; transfer calls to voice mail when necessary.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Provide backup to the facility teams for escorting vendors, guard lunch coverage, and other duties as needed.
- Operate office equipment including postage meter, photocopier, scanner.
- Monitoring and distributing work for requests submitted via ticketing system.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- HS Diploma, 1+year related experience.
- Microsoft Office - Beginner to Intermediate.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks of varying priority.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Quick Thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work with different software.
- AA Diploma - 2 years' experience in any work experience, administrative experience preferred.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.