TSM is looking for a Director of Apparel and Brand to own all things clothing and merchandise for TSM. It is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a fantastic team and grow the business 10x in the growing esports and video game industry. The Director of Apparel and Brand will be responsible for the entire design, marketing and operations of our apparel and e-commerce business. They will be responsible for the P&L of this vertical and will have the duty to set the strategy and execute said strategy to grow revenue and make TSM the #1 esports brand in the world.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop a strong supply chain that meets the needs of the TSM organization for its business goals in Merchandise and Apparel
- Source or design new concepts for TSM Apparel and Merchandise
- Create the e-commerce and marketing strategy for TSM apparel and products through social media, website, PR, print, commercials and other channels
- Manage the operations of a clothing and merchandise business including manufacturing, vendors, inventory, dropshipping, P&L, etc. to ensure profitability and growth
- Develop relationships and collaborate with other esports/sports teams as well as other mainstream clothing brands
- Responsible for the look, direction, and feel of real products as well as future TSM digital items/products
- College/Bachelor's Degree in Fashion/Apparel.
- 7+ years' experience in apparel, digital business, eCommerce, omnichannel retailing
- 5+ years as a manager of teams w/ strong people management, coaching, developing, and leadership skills
- Proven success in managing Apparel/e-Commerce business initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results.
- Advanced ability to optimize e-Commerce technologies and third-party platforms, such as Shopify, Klayvio, Google Analytics, Emotive, etc.
- Possess a str ong point of view.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to interpret quantitative data sets, including a strong understanding of online metrics; experience with Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI best practices, tools, and strategies
- Proven experience managing and being accountable for a business unit P&L
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Formulate short term tactical plans that are cost-effective, efficient, realistic and support strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of the target customer and of product trends; customer-oriented
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
- Defend and effectively sell a point of view to both peers and upper management.
- Analyze a problem skillfully, formulate a logical rationale for the decision and take action.
- Demonstrate the willingness to take smart risks
- Maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals.
- Possess knowledge of international production processes.
- Possess computer literacy and facility with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Excel
- Possess strong skill set in PowerPoint and Keynote
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of video game culture and streetwear/hype beast culture
- Passionate about gaming or passionate about learning about video games and esports!
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.