See all jobs in Aberdeen Proving Ground MD
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
The Budget and Program Analyst directors the execution of the operating budget, including the establishment of necessary controls, estimates and schedules and approves, from a budgetary standpoint, expenditures for all elements of cost (labor, travel and procurement).
- Prepare, analyze, record, report and update program and budgetary documentation in new and existing C5ISR systems
- Use of General Funds Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS), Standard Operations and Maintenance, Army R&D System (SOMARDS), Finance Systems (STANSFINS) and Financial Reporting Enterprise
- Establish plans for obligations and disbursements
- Ability to track, monitor and analyze the execution of program funds according to plans
- Prepare program milestones with estimated cost and manpower requirements; establish project schedules
- Preparation of justifications for costs, manpower estimates and actuals, delays in program spending
- Prepare for and perform budget processes/budget reviews
- Ability to organize data, prepare presentation materials and present program status
- Coordinate and interface with vendors, customers and subcontractors as required
- Ability to perform reviews of budget processes/systems and provide recommendations for improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS - BUDGET ANALYST
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business administration or closely related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with GFEBS
- BA or BS in Business Administration or closely related field (or 8 years of experience and Associates Degree)
- Must be able to work independently and present data to all levels of Center Management.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have an active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Systek offers a very comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, and long-term care insurance effective on an employee's date of hire. Systek also offers a 401k plan, paid time off, service anniversary awards, and tuition reimbursement.
Systek values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities