Grow your career as a business-to-business sales professional. Join a winning team with leaders who partner, mentor and help you win and grow. Successful candidates are self-motivated and career minded, with excellent client relationship skills. Experienced and licensed insurance agents in the financial services field are highly encouraged to apply. Training and mentorship is available for a less experienced candidate who is eager to start their career with a well established company.
An Outside Sales Representative position within our organization offers you a full-time position where youll receive company support in many forms, first and foremost taking over a current block of business which will translate into immediate earnings. And, commission continues on the block of business after year #1. In addition, we provide free leads, orphan customers, joint appointments, comprehensive training, top agent payouts, back office support, no rent work space, company issued computer and cell phone, continuing education, housing of licenses and a range of employee benefits. Your earning potential increases based on the sales you close.
The right candidate is enthusiastic, career-minded, self motivated and seeking to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment providing a wide range of insurance products as a solution for each customer.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Secure appointments to current and prospective customers
- Conduct needs-based, consultative sales presentations to a wide range of businesses & individuals
- Develop the knowledge and ability to cross-sell Life Insurance, DI, LTC and Employee Benefits
- Continually develop sales skills that assist and position you to close sales
- Articulate self-starter and team player with outstanding customer service skills
- Up to two years of insurance sales experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
- Up to date experience with Health Care Reform (ACA) issues facing businesses is a plus
- Current resident life and health insurance licenses or ability to obtain within required timeframe
At SterlingBridge, we recruit individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism. We respect our colleagues, customers and business partners. It is a challenging, dynamic and energized environment, with opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you are open-minded, driven and quick to learn we want to speak to you.
SterlingBridge offers more than a half-century of insurance industry know-how, insurtech leadership, and a "We're On It" spirit. We understand insurance agents, customers, and the tools they need to thrive.