Oblong is transforming the way people work, create, and collaborate. We have designed a groundbreaking collaborative conference room solution that is already changing the way groups of people meet and work. We are expanding that offering with a cloud-based multi-share solution that will enhance remote meetings for teams everywhere. We seek top-notch, lifelong learners who are excited to share ideas and solve challenging problems that will help shape the future of collaborative work.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will work with teams of engineers and designers to build and enhance Oblong's collaboration products. We are looking for an entrepreneurial TPM to help innovate and execute product initiatives. You will manage the product's vision and trajectory by defining, leading, and executing product strategy.
- Own and refine the product roadmap; ensure the hows and whys are communicated to stakeholders
- Work with engineering and design to interpret product feedback and prioritize its impact on features and functionality
- Ensure the success of the product by understanding markets, competition, and customer requirements. Identify and communicate risk.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders
- 5 years of experience in a technical product management, engineering, and technology strategy role.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience managing enterprise SaaS products
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with or building enterprise collaboration or communication technologies
- Experience integrating enterprise collaboration APIs
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development processes
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
We Take Care of Our People
Oblong is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life. We believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do so we offer:
Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
Amazing health coverage for you and your family that begins on day one of employment. We pay 100% of the premium.
Generous time off policies
401k with a match
Oblong is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.