ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dovers visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Accounting Manager will manage consolidated financial reporting in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future. Oversees accounts payable, ensuring adequate policies are followed and the companys financial obligations are met timely.
- Oversees and manages the activities of the corporate accounting department and its personnel for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits and annual budgets
- Manages work of Accounts Payable Supervisor and staff and ensures adequate resources for accurate and efficient processing of vendor invoices and payments
- Assure corporate income tax compliance, including accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns, taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes
- Collaborate with tax advisors globally and oversee state and local tax filings prepared by accounting department
- Manage and oversee treasury function, including oversight of global banking relationships and ensuring compliance with credit agreement reporting
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile special reports
- Direct and supervise staff and collaborate with other managers
- Responsible for the onboarding and offboarding as well as performance management for direct reports including development planning, performance reviews, pay appraisals, etc.
- Works across departments to ensure business needs are met in accordance with budget and strategic plan
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to work on government contracts directly or access shared data resources (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Required Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field of study, plus at least a minimum of 5 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required CPA Certification
- Demonstrated technical and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated financial management and strict compliance with GAAP
- Must be able to navigate processes in ERP systems and standard applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran