Arundel Lodge is seeking highly skilled therapists with experience in mental health and substance use who can provide group and individual counseling for co-occurring disorders at our Outpatient Behavioral Health Centers in Edgewater and Annapolis, Maryland. We offer a dynamic, trusting, and cohesive interdisciplinary team who all work collaboratively to do what is best for our clients. Outstanding health Insurance and fringe benefits package.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a clinical license in the state of Maryland (LCSW-C, LGPC, LMSW, LCPC, LCADC)
- Be responsible for assessing clients using standardized, evidence-based assessments to place clients in the appropriate levels of care
- Provide group and individual counseling
- Be able to clearly and accurately complete timely documentation into provided EMR.
- Actively participate in an interdisciplinary team of social workers, counselors, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists and front office staff to provide the very best treatment possible for our clients.
- Coordinate with local agencies (probation, parole, drug court, other treatment facilities) for reporting purposes
- Attend community and in-house training as provided and required.
- Assists with drug testing procedures
- Able to deescalate clients in crisis and utilize community resources to refer to appropriate levels of treatment
- Conduct intake assessment and develop individualized treatment plans for each client
- Coordinate with other internal teams within Arundel Lodge to provide continuity of care and wrap-around services.
- Clinical supervision for LGPCs and LMSWs is offered.