WHO WE ARE
We are DecoArt.
- A leading manufacturer in the paint industry, that while growing, remains solid in our belief that our employees are the foundation of our success.
- We appreciate challenges and problem solving - especially challenges that we work as a team to overcome.
- We are all driven to produce a quality product, as we have a passion for our work. And the best part is, we enjoy what we do!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an integral part of the Label Department, the Label Press Operator will operate press equipment to meet required scheduled requirements, productivity standards, and quality activities to support bottling line requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive wages plus $2/hour shift premium.
Affordable Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits on your 1st Day! Less than $32 a week for employee coverage.
Additional Benefits including Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Telemedicine.
Retirement Plan access the day of hire with up to a 4% match after 1 year.
Paid holidays and vacation.
Solid growth opportunities to advance through on the job learning, problem solving and hands on experience.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 or more years experience operating printing press equipment to meet production requirements.
- Ability to see variations in color, and the ability to match colors.
- Proven experience using mechanical skills to troubleshoot, adjust, and repair machinery.
- Experience with flexographic presses a plus, though not required.