Wondros translates the complex stories of the world's most innovative organizations, companies, and individuals into dynamic content that informs the culture and inspires change. We work internationally with partners in all fields of business -- from humanitarian nonprofits to public financial & health institutions from universities to retail brands. WONDROS is a global creative agency in the business of solving complex problems and building social movements. WONDROS partners with innovative, values-based organizations and thought leaders to bring to life transformative ideas through creative and strategic storytelling. Our long-term vision is to mobilize communities around a client's mission and build pathways for sustainable growth.
This is a full time, on W2 long term contract with opportunity to go long term.
As we navigate these unprecedented times and continue to expand interactions digitally, our team is continuing to grow! We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst with a love for data visualization and generating actionable insights from raw data. This position will be part of our Digital Production and Design Research teams and support our growing advocacy work. We are currently working from home due to the stay in place order so this role will begin remotely. When Wondros resumes regular office operations, the Senior Marketing Analyst, depending on their location, will be able to work at a nearby Wondros office.
- Monitor and track how and when elected officials discuss issues of key importance to Wondros clients and identify trends
- Develop KPIs, reports, and dashboards using BI / data visualization tools
- Evaluate multiple sources of data, anticipate analysis requirements, and identify areas for improvement
- Inform and populate Wondros data dashboards with detailed findings
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with teams
- Gather critical information from meetings from various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Manage projects, develop plans, and monitor the performance of multiple advocacy campaigns.
- Monitor analytics deliverables and ensure timely completion of assigned projects
- Work with Wondros digital and design teams to inform client-facing, data-driven products.
- Demonstrable ability to craft actionable data-driven narratives to drive performance improvements
- Experience in building / leading data modeling
- Ability to transform multiple data streams into clear takeaways
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Proven knowledge with analytics suites such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Conviva, Sprinklr
- Preferred experience with analytics visualization platforms such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to highlight and effectively communicate data architecture needs
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Undergraduate degree in political science, business, or related field
- 3-5 years prior experience in data analytics preferred
- Tools Required:
- Excel (for data analysis and building clean data tables for presentations)
- PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of statistics and analysis
- Sprinklr (or other similar social listening tools)
- Facebook Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager
- Familiarity with Data Visualization software (Tableau or similar data visualization tools)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to climb stairs, stand, sit; talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard
- This position requires minor lifting of items up to 10 pounds
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants.