loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Designs, plans, and implements policies, and procedures for executive compensation programs and equity administration. Responsible for achieving organization's desired position in market and compensation goals and conducting or participating in surveys. Ensures the executive compensation and equity programs enhances the organization's ability to recruit and retain employees. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Compensation Manager.
- Develop, modify and implement executive compensation plans, policies, programs, and/or processes to attract, retain and/or motivate employees, to adapt HR methods to business conditions, and/or to comply with changes in laws and regulations. Develops or recommends related budgets or costing models and advises management of cost impact.
- Administer our equity program and other LTI programs by partnering with Finance and Legal departments.
- Maintain awareness of companys strategy and objectives in order to appropriately align plan/program/policy provisions and costs.
- Research business, competitive and legal/legislative issues affecting the plans, programs, policies and practices and recommend appropriate revisions.
- Conduct benchmark studies and participate in surveys.
- Perform in-depth analysis and evaluation of plans, programs, policies and practices to assess competitiveness, effectiveness, costs, consistency, and legal/regulatory/policy compliance. Identify opportunities to strengthen HR practices and effectiveness and make appropriate recommendations. Consider impact on employee relations and works with line HR to limit any potential negative impact and to maximize positive impact.
- Design and conduct audits of plans, programs, policies and practices.
- Administer plans, programs, policies, procedures and processes of specialty area. Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Develop systems and/or processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of plans, programs and policies.
- Act as internal consultant/advisor to managers and other HR staff.
- Develop communication materials. May conduct communications meetings on topics related to specialty area for employees and management.
- May perform due diligence work related to acquisitions or mergers.
- May set up plans, programs, policies and procedures for other companies of the parent company.
- Follow all laws, regulations, established policies, guidelines, procedures and standard practices.
- Full knowledge of Compensation principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Working knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws, employment laws and regulations.
- Advanced to Expert level of experience in Microsoft Office Professional (Access, Excel,Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
- Highly analytical with proven ability to define, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Recognizes when deviation from established policies may be in the best interest of the company and authorizes such solutions.
- Utilize effective crisis management skills to resolve conflict evaluate, recommend/propose, negotiate and implement results.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Requires good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Problem solving, communication skills, analytical ability, interpersonal skills
- 4 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree desirable
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.