We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product of a recent $80+ million-dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
The Sr Telephony Engineer is responsible for the build and support of telephony and omnichannel solutions in Genesys Cloud (PureCloud). This position acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for the department, developing and deploying platform solutions to support loanDepots ongoing business needs using new and emerging technologies in Genesys Cloud. This role requires knowledge in one or more of the following competencies - Genesys Cloud (PureCloud) telephony platform, contact center reporting historical and real-time, intelligent call routing concepts, outbound dialing, VoIP technologies, IVR development, workforce management, and utilizing and configuring REST API calls. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of Genesys Cloud (PureCloud) platform solutions for loanDepot.
- Participate in the design, setup, configuration and support of links from Genesys Cloud to Cisco Call Manager, and Genesys PureConnect.
- Provide telephony subject matter expertise, as required, on small and/or existing projects. Includes gathering requirements and developing design documents for architecture and business approval.
- Proactively identify and contribute to the establishment and improvement of implementation and engineering standards, processes, procedures, best practices.
- Answer technical questions and provide explanation of technical concepts and issues in Genesys Cloud.
- Troubleshoot telephony technical issues and perform root-cause analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Applications, Security, Infrastructure Engineering, and DevOps) and vendors on system troubleshooting and enhancements.
- Develop technical process and/or procedure documentation.
- Provide end user support through tickets as required.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing.
- Support customer acceptance testing activities and troubleshoot/correct any issues.
- Provide system administration and other technical training for support staff and end users.
- Continually enhance technical expertise and professional skills.
- Prepare periodic maintenance plans and comply with change management procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills with the ability to champion emerging technologies to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrates general technology knowledge that spans broadly across IT constructs, including cloud, networking, systems, identity, security, storage, and operations.
- Intermediate skills in computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Obtain and maintain deep knowledge of contact center solutions, applications, systems, technical environments, and business operations to provide high-quality focused service and support.
- Develop strong business relationships with all levels of technical and management staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non- standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.