We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. Our direct sales team, which is over 750+ employees strong, is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All direct sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot We are Americas Lender and want to keep our customers coming back to us again and again. Mortgages needs change over time, and we want our customers to get their last loan with us.
Our Customer Retention Lending Officers work in our direct sales environment speaking to clients across the U.S. The Customer Retention Lending Officers build rapport, analyze the borrowers financial situation & determine the appropriate product to meet our clients needs in a fast-paced, high call volume environment.
- Customer Retention Lending Officers receive will advise existing customers on the right mortgage product to help improve their current financial needs
- Retention Officers will receive 10-12 warm transfers or call from direct dial campaigns from existing loanDepot Customers.
- After determining the best product for the client, our Retention Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request any documents required and submit a preliminary paperless loan package to a dedicated processing team
- The Retention officer will maintain the relationship throughout the process.
- Two years mortgage experience in a similar sales environment
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding 3 or more state licenses
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-50 hours per week, which may include one weekend per month
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & teammates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required with proven mortgage experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Access to a marketing machine- all leads are provided from our contact center who handle the outbound dials for you
- Niche loan products with competitive pricing
- In house operations teams - origination, processing, underwriting, & funding- nothing will slow you down
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.