We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for delivering innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. Designs and builds test framework to test the end-to-end solution on the validation of the product. Requires knowledge of best practices in the areas of design, development, and testing. Brings collaborative ideas on testing improvements shared among different test groups and organizations. Requires knowledge of writing and running automated tests with direction from the Software Engineering Manager and/or Lead SDET. Follows best coding practices and methods identified by the team. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Reviews and translates requirements into functional and technical test cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration test plans for smaller projects. Creates tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and down-stream interfaces.
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions. Assists in the design and implementation of testing frameworks.
- Utilizes experience with frameworks and/or tools such as Robot, Cucumber, Watir, SoapUI, etc. Designs to build automated test suites to validate business and technical requirements.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in the most product features and capabilities. Uses independent judgement to resolve issues and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in troubleshooting the most complex technical or end-user scenarios.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established best practices and provides recommendations for improvement in both standards and practices. Leads the code reviews for peers and makes necessary adjustments. Contributes to coding standards.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred and a minimum of four (4) + years of relevant technology job experience.
- Understanding of financial terms and concepts is preferred. Knowledge of mortgage specific terminology, concepts and systems is preferred.
- Experience with TFS, JIRA, and Confluence preferred.
- Minimum three (3) + years of experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experienced with several methods for analyzing data, log files, performance, etc.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.