Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
The primary purpose of a Senior Account Manager II is to manage the customer relationship from commitment and take all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring the transaction to a ready close status. This will include processing residential loan files and working with customers, vendors and in-house operations from application to funding. Our processors use our company technology systems to apply proper processing and underwriting for all types of transactions. Adherence to established turn time, productivity and quality metrics is a requirement.
- Interact with external and internal parties to take a loan from origination to funding.
- Provide borrower with real time updates as to the status of their loan along with requests for supplemental loan documentation.
- Coordinate the borrowers closing appointment by providing loan documents to the closing agent as well as facilitating changes to final required documents for wire disbursement.
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner in both verbal and written form with borrowers.
- Exceptional organization skills to manage a pipeline of various products while meeting product specific turn time requirements.
- Working knowledge of industry, investor and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to calculate income.
- Strong working knowledge of current conventional guidelines. (FHA/VA preferred)
- 100% retail production with over 90% of the pipeline that youll work already locked. (real deals)
- Minimum of 2 years recent processing experience in retail mortgage/call center environment.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.