See all jobs in Houston TX
Job Location: Houston, TX
Pharmacy Technician - Quality Specialist
CareerStaff Unlimited is currently searching for a Pharmacy Technician in Houston! If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician with a great attitude and ability to work in high volume settings we would love to speak with you about opportunities we have available.
BENEFITS FOR A PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- Great opportunity with a well- respected pharmacy
- Up to $17.50 per hour!
- Monday - Friday, 8:30a-5p
- 40 hours per week!
- 13 week contract - Potential for permanent hire!
- 1-2 years of experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certification in Texas
- High School Diploma
- Comfortable with data entry and use of computer software and hardware
- Strong interpersonal skills and high customer attributes
- Excellent phone presence and strong communication skills
- Manage and consistently follow the same group of patients to ensure they refill their chronic disease medications on time for diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Serve as liaison between patient, clinic, and pharmacy to minimize time missed between refills.
- Interpret patient medical history (medication list, office visit notes, etc.) and understand and properly communicate provider's plan to patient.
- Navigate between different EMR platforms to gather accurate patient medical information.
- Accurately and comprehensively document patient care activities in all applicable electronic records.
- Request medication refills per clinic policy and protocol.
- Adequately assist patients with difficulties accessing medication due to cost or other barriers.
- Collaborate with clinic quality ambassadors, medical assistants, pharmacists, and other clinical staff to coordinate care for patients.
Go Mobile! Download our Mobile Jobs App onto your phone or tablet to review our latest career opportunities quickly and conveniently. Download Options:
Option 1: go directly to http://careerapps.mobi/careerstaff on your mobile device
Option 2: visit our App Download Center for detailed instructions
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).