See all jobs in ROSSVILLE KS
Job Location: ROSSVILLE, KS
District Manager in Training - Environmental Services
Requisition ID: 2021-161544
Shift: Day Shifts & Night Shifts
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a District Manager in Training in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Upon completion of introductory period, manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field is required. Specialized training in Environmental Services and Laundry operation experience would be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with clinical staff and healthcare facility executives with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and management skills.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and participation in Regional activities.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service and personnel supervision is desired.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. will consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local ordinances.