See all jobs in Cincinnati OH
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Cost Center: 116510
Position Type: FT Sal/WhCo OT
About the Organization
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
Title: Production Operator
Location: Pigments Plant in Cincinnati, OH
Hourly Rate: $18-18.50/hr.
We are hiring, this is a great opportunity to work with an industry leader; we offer a rewarding career and a warm and inviting team to collaborate and work with!
- Responsible for producing/milling batches of dispersions in a safe and efficient manner while adhering to quality procedures as specified in product formulations.
- Operates production equipment to produce quality pigment dispersions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Complies with all safety procedures and safety training requirements. Ability to work in a safe manner with proper PPE.
- Operates material handling equipment including hoists and forklifts.
- Minimum one year experience in a production environment working with manufacturing equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- High school graduate or equivalent. (Minimum)
- Must be willing to work in a dirty environment, this will get clothing and skin covered in color pigments.
ASK about paid shower time???
It is Sun's policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.