While we build mixers, you build your career! Are you looking to join an innovative, rapidly growing company that values its employees, offers a flexible work environment and the opportunity for professional development? Then Philadelphia Mixing Solutions (PMSL) is the company for you.
PMSL helps customers improve revenue-critical mixing and agitation processes in a diverse range of industries including oil & gas, paints & coatings, petrochemicals, mineral processing, water & wastewater treatment industries.
With facilities in Palmyra, PA, Houston, TX, Newbury, UK and Pune, India, we provide innovative products, technical services and field support to customers around the world.
STARTING PAY: $15 - $18 per hour
We are looking for a Material Handler in our facility in Palmyra, PA. This is a day shift position. Candidates must have forklift experience. The Material Handler unloads inbound freight, stocks material in the correct locations in warehouse, assures that inventory is rotated, and pulls material for jobs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Unloads inbound materials from trucks, unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, tags with part number and PO, and receives materials to MRP system.
- Moves and stocks parts to the correct locations in the warehouse after they have been approved by Incoming Inspection using MRP system.
- Pulls parts to fill orders according to pick list generated from MRP software.
- Follows and maintains FIFO inventory and lot control procedures.
- Records inventory transactions using the MRP software.
- Utilizes lifting equipment such as forklifts, high lifts and cranes.
- Utilizes Production software to capture direct, indirect and rework time and cost.
- Performs general facility work as assigned.
- Participate on ad-hoc project team(s) and performing other tasks as directed.
- Follows safety rules and reports issues to management.
- Other job tasks and duties as needed and assigned to support the production goals of the company.
- Maintains work area in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.
High school or vocational degree or equivalent.
Minimum 3 years work experience in warehouse or inventory control.
General computer literacy.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Etc.:
Able to obtain and maintain a Forklift Certification.
Supervisory Responsibility, if any: None.
Make sure your next employer checks all the boxes!
- Voted a Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania 2017 and 2018
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% 401(k) match on first 6%
- Generous PTO program
- Summer Flex Time May through September
- Business Casual/Jean friendly environment
- Remote working opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance