See all jobs in La Crosse WI
Job Location: La Crosse, WI
Cost Center: 105280
Position Type: FT Sal/WhCo OT
About the Organization
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
This is for an InPlant Ink Technician II position, based at our client site located in La Crosse, WI. This is a 1st shift position, some overtime may be required.
Under minimal supervision your primary responsibility is to:
- Provide color matching, formulating, and small batch blending
- Produce and quality control inks to ensure the product meet or exceed the customer's expectations
- Maintain detailed production and quality control records
- Support customer's schedule through production coordination
- Work safely and maintain good housekeeping
- Provide strong press side technical service, troubleshoot problems and provide detailed and consistent technical reporting
- Maintain monthly and weekly reporting to internal Sun Chemical team
If you decide to join our team, we can offer a rewarding career with on the job training, great compensation, benefits, an engaging, inviting and warm team culture, while working for an industry leader.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Capable of repeatedly lifting 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Experience with flexo
- 1+ years of color matching, batch ticketing/mixing and blending procedures
- 3+ years of ink/industry experience and ink dispensers
Drug screen and background check are mandatory if you are offered this position.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.