SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and counting) Sureconians what we call our awesome team members!
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you've found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
We are looking for a driven and experienced VP/Principal Product Manager to lead the vision and development of our health-tech products. With cooperation from the Senior Leadership team, you will become our product evangelist and visionary, capable of spotting trends and setting goals for years ahead. You will possess a natural orientation toward creative problem-solving inside a fast-paced startup environment, and you will consistently demonstrate leadership values to others in the company. This role oversees the entire product portfolio, in charge of product-led growth and the company's overall product strategy.
Under the direction of the CEO, with support from CTO, COO and CMO you will:
- Align all products with the company's culture and business goals, and differentiate our product from competitors.
- Imagine and bring to life our product vision, reflecting the core value and mission of our health-tech holding company
- Bring a systematic framework around product ideas, prototyping, and user research to find Product-Market Fit.
- Initiate and supervise customer research to gain insights into practical needs and emotional drivers.
- Deliver customer-centric products that impact the lives of customers and partners throughout the healthcare ecosystem
- Create messaging that explains the value proposition and mission of the product to each audience segment
- Oversee the output of cross-functional teams from various functional areas and guide the team toward a common goal; including software engineers, product managers, UX/UI designers, analysts, and marketers
- Work across the entire organization to ensure that ideas for potential product applications are being pursued, while also providing market feedback on potential new applications
- Lead marketing strategy, collaborate with business unit leadership to build a successful product
- Develop a thorough understanding of market potential, influences, and the competition; ensuring that selling strategies are creative, effective, and designed to leverage marketplaces
- Drive strategic product development, go-to-market campaigns, and overall business direction
- Must have at least 10+ years of product manager and technology leadership experience, including healthcare
- Prior experience with product and strategic planning, product management, marketing, and team building
- Creative problem-solver who anticipates trends, presents new ideas, and drives change management
- Research and data analyst who communicates with sales and marketing; and studies customer feedback
- Very adept at understanding key measurements around business unit economics.
- Results-oriented leader who consistently acts with a sense of purpose and sets a clear direction
- Hands-on product marketing strategist with demonstrated experience at an innovative, fast-paced, and performance-driven company
- Willingness to set stretch goals and an insatiable ambition for achievement and improvement
- Cross-functional thinker who creates alignment, and collaborates across all disciplines
- Background in the Healthcare industry and Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, or a related field preferred
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team at a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. You will be an integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and room for growth.
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.