SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and counting) Sureconians what we call our awesome team members!
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you've found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
As our Senior Accountant, you will help take the accounting function to the next level as our business continues to grow and evolve.
- Develop and assist in implementing accounting best practices for the Finance & Accounting function
- Access and process all company AP invoices for payment, ensuring timely and accurate payment to vendors
- Review expenses, including payroll, for multiple corporate entities
- Reconcile revenue from high volume ACH and credit card transactions to the merchant processor
- Responsible for daily cash transactions and monthly bank reconciliations
- Manage and reconcile Intercompany and Related Party accounting for multiple entities
- Maintain accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Month-end closing processes, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations, accrual accounting and journal entries.
- Ensure timely and consistent process for maintaining financial records and documentation
- Support monthly financial budget and variance reporting
- Assist with required tax filings
- Perform other assigned accounting, finance or administrative tasks as required
- Minimum to 4-7 years accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting Required
- CPA certification Preferred
- Experience in healthcare insurance or technology is a plus
- Experience in supervising and coaching employees
- Solid knowledge of GAAP principles including software development, shared services, ASC 606 and ASC 842 to name a few
- Experience Importing data from foreign systems to handle accounting and reconciliation requirements
- Experience handling Intercompany and Related Party accounting for multiple entities
- Microsoft Office knowledge and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central
- Knowledge of MSFT Business Central ERP highly preferred
- Experience and familiarity with accounting and finance tools, such as QuickBooks, preferred
- Highly organized and the greatest attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with a customer service orientation towards related internal and external partners
- Self-sufficient problem solver with a roll up your sleeves attitude
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.