*No outside agencies please*
* Only local candidates will be considered *
SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and counting) Sureconians what we call our awesome team members!
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you've found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
We are looking for a Microsoft Solutions Architect with extensive Dynamics CRM experience to join the SureCo family. The right candidate will be a Microsoft ecosystem / Power Platform enthusiast who is in constant pursuit of a business environment that far surpasses expectations. You will be working with the PowerOps team to deliver on all aspects of business process needs. You will own internal customer facing services related to D365 CRM, Business Central and the greater Microsoft Power Platform ecosystem. In partnership with other departments, you'll help plan and implement various PowerOps initiatives to deliver innovation to our internal users on a continuous basis.
- Be a phenomenal partner, interfacing with business stakeholders in Sales, Customer Experience and other operational departments
- Successfully prioritize and relentlessly drive business initiatives, increase operational throughput by proactively eliciting feedback, seeking and identifying inefficient processes that could benefit from automation
- Be responsible for resolving issues in a timely manner and providing excellent customer service
- Be proactive in communicating pertinent and meaningful status updates
- Lead by example, building trust with admins and engineers by being hands on with developing and deploying solutions for [managed] CRM and Power Platform for B2C and B2B/Enterprise workflows
- Leading a small/mid-sized PowerOps team in an Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology, running sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions, assessing risks in current schedule, clear blocks, and help adjust roadmap
- D365 CRM configurations, customizations, portals, plug-ins and integrations
- 2+ years leading/managing a team in an Agile Scrum environment
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate or Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
- Great project management and time tracking skills
- Calm under pressure
- Extreme empathy: operational teams are not only customers but also allies in building the company. They depend on the PowerOps team to help deliver solutions and streamline inefficient processes
- Ability to engage with employees across the company, someone who will take the initiative to maintain interpersonal connections with the broader organization
- Strategic thinking beyond maintenance
- Strong organizational and time management
- Personal passion for technology - stay up to date with the latest and greatest, and when new technology offers opportunity for the team, be able to pitch it in with enthusiasm
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Business Applications MVP
- Digital Health and HIPAA compliance experience
- Experience with tying into workflows with D365 Business Central
- Git workflow experience
- Scrum Master certification
- CI/CD pipelines for CRM
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.