**No outside agencies please**
SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront of health care change in the U.S. Serving patients, consumers, and enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and counting) Sureconians what we call our awesome team members!
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you've found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
We are looking for a talented Front-End engineer to join our team. The ideal engineer has a mastery of modern front-end frameworks, years of experience with React, Angular, and the ability to work with architects to convert designs into perfect, usable applications. You will work on a mix of customer facing and internal tools.
- Articulate how users perceive performance and how to optimize their needs
- Own and led the delivery of major features and components
- Basic understanding of how to design RESTful APIs that are optimized for responsive, interactive mobile experiences
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Identify and communicate best-practices to the team
- Think creatively about solutions and are able to test your many hypotheses
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Believes the best code is something that is highly extensible and modular
- Is relentless. You'll spend the time to make sure that the whole experience is perfect
- Has a great positive can-do attitude. Every challenge is an opportunity for you to shine.
- You have a get things done' attitude and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- You are eager to develop something large and scalable and be part of an organization that is solving real problems
- Degree in Computer Science (BS or MS) or 4 years related experience
- Experience uwith React.js, Angular, TypeScript, Vue.js, HTML, CSS, and writing Unit tests
- Experience with Node.js, npm, webpack, or other bundlers
- Experienced with control flow of asynchronous tasks, and module patterns
- Experience with data delivery to/from applications via HTTP
- Experience with Web Components a plus (Custom Elements API, Shadow Dom API, etc.)
- Experience with Git
- Working knowledge of databases
- Working knowledge of container services, such as Docker, is a plus
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team at a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. You will be an integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and room for growth.
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.