We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team to help deploy new process technology, product design, and materials while supporting production goals, quality, and cost objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with a machine shop, and the ability to work in Mastercam and Solid Works. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail, who is looking to learn and grow, cares about the quality of their work, is reliable, works well on a team, and has a positive attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop processes and tools for new and existing products.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for manufacturing and process engineering activities associated with precision metal forming.
- Support equipment and tooling activities associated with precision forging processes.
- Assures program backups and parameters are being maintained on an annual basis.
Kenney Industry is a strong company with a long successful history. If you would like to join the team be sure you fit with our core values:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (BSME or BS in Mfg. Eng preferred)
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
- Hands-on experience in lean manufacturing implementations, including analysis, design, and implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of tool and die principles and associated manufacturing processes.
- Experience in Mastercam and Solidworks
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including medical, 401k plan, life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, paid vacations, and excellent growth opportunity.
- Maintains Accountability Reliable and committed.
- Remains Teachable Looking to grow; Never Stagnate.
- A Job Well Done Cares about quality; Notices the little things that make a big difference.
- Reactive to the Needs of Others We're all a team; Here when you need us.
- Conquering Attitude No problem too big; Finding the good in all situations.
Job Type: Full-time