Performance Health is looking for a Production Worker II to join the manufacturing team in Cedarburg, WI. This position is responsible for operating plastic injection molding and other equipment to produce world class medical products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform manufacturing operations and meet all necessary production standards
- Follow all necessary processing specifications in the BOP (Basic Operating Procedure)
- Operate injection molders, punch presses, waterjet cutters, shears, riveters, and other equipment as instructed
- Ensure that safe working conditions and good housekeeping are maintained while meeting the 5S cleaning program
- Prepare product, label, assemble/package properly and prepare to ship
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, not required
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 pounds
- Machine operation experience preferred
- Working knowledge of GMP and FDA guidelines preferred
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The companys products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze, TheraBand, TheraPearl, Cramer, Sammons Preston, and Rolyan. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.