See all jobs in Laguna Hills CA
Job Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Location: US-CA-Laguna Hills
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 13646
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
We are actively recruiting for a Facility Administrator (CEO) for the Surgical Center at Saddleback.
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization
- Live and model SCA Values
- Responsible for the Center's P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
- Manages operational strategies using the SCA Way of Execution.
- Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party payers focused on case volume growth.
- Ensure efficient business office operations.
- Safeguards the Center's assets and ensures that Center's building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all teammates. Ensure consistency of treatment and application of policy.
- Depending upon specific facility needs, may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Administration, Business Administrator or Management Required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Operational management experience required
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management required
- Experience in outpatient surgery center operations strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates