About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
You will be at the forefront of technology, creating the foundation which will power Fisker's leading-edge premium digital experience for our customers, both inside and outside of the car. You will play a key role in designing the distributed computing architecture in the car and the cloud, and in the development of the system itself.
Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of modern client/server technologies
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Python, and C++
- Experience with inter-process communication and ultra-low latency networks
- Experience with load-balancing on cloud computing platforms
- Embedded device programming also helpful, eg. video game consoles or smartphones
- 2+ years relevant professional experience
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, etc.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at THIS EMAIL .