The Area Operations Manager manages the day-to-day operations of one or more Joint Venture offices. Develops, trains and retains an effective office support team(s) to meet day to day business operational needs. Works with executive management to carry out office(s) programs, policies, and objectives.
- Oversees and manages the entire title production and real estate closing process, including compliance with established policies and procedures, regulations and guidelines and the TA Way.
- Ensures programs and practices are being implemented to meet key operating metrics identified and provided through reports and analytics.
- Possesses knowledge in all areas of escrow and title operations
- Maintains production levels and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships with agents and or/lenders to ensure retention such as weekly communication, etc.
- Ensure that the highest quality service possible is provided to all customers by JV Staff.
- Assist in the recruitment and development of staff in accordance with the organization's needs.
- Oversee and provide proper training of staff.
- Develops and maintains a positive and motivated office environment through good communications, strong staff relationships, and office events and programs, ensuring that all employees are working as a team across all Joint Venture offices. Minimizes and effectively resolves staff conflicts or complaints.
- Participates in the implementation of policies and procedures for the office.
- Audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of the office through provided reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of Management and directly related experience in title and escrow matters; title underwriting knowledge preferred but not required.
- Associates' degree in business related field or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Title Insurance license may be required
- Adapts to new, different, or changing requirements
- Ability to recognize the importance of maintaining privacy and confidentiality of company information, as well as that of customers and co-workers, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations
- Uses logical thought processes to analyze and draw conclusions and is attentive to details
- Is pleasant, courteous, and professional when dealing with clients and ensures staff is as well. Demonstrates a willingness to work and seeks out new challenges
- Treats others with honesty, fairness and respect
- Applies critical thinking skills to solve problems by generating, evaluating, and implementing solutions
- Uses information technology and related applications to convey and retrieve information.